DRT Strategies delivers expert management consulting and information technology (IT) solutions to large federal agencies, the U.S. Navy, state and local government and commercial clients in health care, technology, and the financial services industries.
The three letters of our name, DRT, stand for Driving Resolutions Together, which is the core philosophy on which the company was founded. That is, we collaborate with our clients to solve their most pressing IT challenges - together.
We are problem solvers dedicated to your success, combining Fortune 500 experience with small business responsiveness. We have established a reputation with our clients as a forward thinking consulting firm with demonstrated success in implementing solutions that lead to meaningful results. Our world-class consultants unite people to work collaboratively to achieve project goals and make your vision a reality.
- Leverage experience and knowledge to deliver end-to-end automated solutions which includes technical implementation of ITIL processes, workflow customization, ticketing, process automation, report development, dashboard creation, and system configurations
- Design and deliver technical solutions based on the ServiceNow platform
- Work with clients to assess current state processes and tools
- Assist customers with proof-of-concept activities
- Perform discovery work sessions to determine the solution requirements
- Perform design work sessions and produce deliverables, including mock-ups, flow diagrams, etc.
- Apply Agile software development practices for customizations to the platform and applications
- Assist customers with understanding ITSM, ServiceNow, and Agile approaches
- Three (3) or more years of professional experience
- Experience with IT Service Management
- Experience in working with ServiceNow as a developer and system administrator
- Experience in ServiceNow implementations, preferably in a Federal agency
- Experience with Service Catalog, MID Server Architecture, CMDB, Discovery, CMS, Incident/Problem/Change Management, Workflow, Integrations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a confident and assertive demeanor
- Ability to clearly explain the capabilities of ServiceNow and ITIL best practices
- Ability to work independently and work across an integrated project team
- Takes a sense of ownership over work products by proactively engaging with the business and testing team members for end-to-end quality control and meeting customer needs
Education and Training
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, technology, or other related concentration
- Certified ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
- ITILv3 Foundations Certification
DRT Strategies, Inc. (DRT) celebrates diversity and is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetics, disability, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, DRT complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.